Saturday, October 2, 2010

OK, here's the deal...

My brand new designs...
nightlights that will sit on a shelf, hang on the wall or
just be shelf or mantle sitters...
sweet huh!!!
All they need is their wiring attached, names made up
and adoption papers...
then it's time for the eyeball earrings...heehee!

This prissy lil' thang is just adorable, she sits on a slant
and just dares ya to pick her...

This is one of my faves, tattered and torn,
she's handicapped, which adds to her charm...

Well, what can I say about this one...
it's my Michael Jackson baby...and he cries when you lay him down...
hmmmm...

Check out the lil' arms on this baby...
must have that giant leg syndrome...

So this is some of them that will be for sale soon,
please check back for prices and particulars...
later dudes...

4 comments:

  1. fantastic
    oh ..... I will have sweet dreams tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm a tiny bit torn by loving them as they are, and loving them as your cool lights! (But I destroy old lamps for parts, which must drive lamp restorers nuts!) They'll be awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness I found you! I LOVE all things vintage, antique, old, whatever... but as pretty as white decor can be, it just isn't me. I crave the darker side of vintage, and it looks like you do too. Thank you, for a blog I can really appreciate! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love all your blogs..these are great.

    ReplyDelete

Hand-poured Glycerin Soaps

Hand-poured Glycerin Soaps

Rough-cut Glycerin Soaps

Rough-cut Glycerin Soaps

Goat Milk Soap

Goat Milk Soap