Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a little friend...

She lives not so far away...in Kansas Dorothy...

Kelly Aaron Mosaics

Kelly and I have become fast friends, because of our love of strange...no holds barred in our world, right Kelly! She gifted me with this wonderful frame...TO DIE FOR!!!

Ships ARE safe in harbor... we know what that's all about...

Time to kick some arse in 2010!!!

I'll be shippin' out the eyeballs with a special little treat...hee...hee...hee...!!!

Thanks sweetie!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Sharon (aka Soul Sistahhh). I hope today was a little warmer than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame! Kelly does such beautiful work.Have you seen mike wolf on history channel yet? It's a pretty interesting show.

    ReplyDelete

Hand-poured Glycerin Soaps

Hand-poured Glycerin Soaps

Rough-cut Glycerin Soaps

Rough-cut Glycerin Soaps

Goat Milk Soap

Goat Milk Soap